What does the PFA achieve?
In recent years the PFA has funded many items at the school. These include:
- New audio/visual equipment for the Hall and Studio
- Digital pianos
- Outdoor educational art panels
- Playground equipment, including the SFI Jolly Roger
- Fun educational playground markings at both sites
- Bright coloured (recycled plastic) picnic tables and benches
- The top 100 children's best books
- Sculptures for the courtyard
Our latest project involves a significant expenditure (around £80k) on some of the very latest technology to reach schools in the UK. We hope to fund interactive whiteboards for every classroom in the school – to ensure EVERY child has access to fun, interactive and creative teaching.
As well as fundraising – we bring families together for fun times.
Click here to see a video of our 2016 Summer Fair.