The South Farnham School uniform colours are royal blue and gold. Uniform is available to order from our online shop. We also hold stock to purchase directly from the school shop if you prefer to pay by cash or cheque.
Items of Clothing
- Royal blue cardigan or sweatshirt
- Juniors: Blue shirt and school tie
- Infants: White polo shirt
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey socks, grey or blue tights
- Blue and white shirtwaister style dress (checked or striped)
- Black school shoes - trainers are not permitted, open-toed sandals are not permitted for health and safety reasons.
- Blue shorts, white or 'South Farnham' T-shirt/polo shirt
- Dark blue tracksuit during winter months available with 'South Farnham' logo
Please make sure your child's name is on school clothing
Children are expected to come to school looking clean and smart each day. Fashion-wear and styles are not part of our school uniform. Hair should not be cut any shorter than Grade 2. Shaven hair, hair dye and colour in hair are not permitted. Hairstyles which are extreme, which includes hairstyles where the sides are much shorter than the top / back, where lines / patterns are shaved into the hair are not permitted. Any hair which is shoulder length or longer must be tied back at all times. Any hair accessories must be blue or black and flat to the head.
Jewellery should not be worn in school because it may be lost or damaged and, in the case of earrings, they can be a danger. In the case of newly pierced ears it is sometimes necessary to wear keepers for a number of weeks. Children may not take part in P.E. if they are wearing any jewellery and if you are thinking of having your child’s ears pierced, please arrange for it to be done at the beginning of the school holiday so that they may take a full part in the P.E. curriculum upon their return to school.