PSHE and RSE leadership and development
Are you a new or experienced leader of PSHE / RSE?
Will your school be ready to deliver Health and Relationships education for the 2020 deadline of statutory PSHE provision?
This CPD opportunity will bust the myths and misinformation surrounding the new statutory changes for 2020 and give you training to make sure you are ready for the role.
· The value and importance of PSHE/RSE education in school
· Legislation and guidance around PSHE/RSE, including how to develop your policy
· How to lead/deliver PSHE/RSE in your school, identifying next steps to further develop and enhance PSHE/RSE provision
· Dealing with sensitive issues in an age appropriate way, including:
* Families and people who care for me
* Caring friendships and respectful relationships, including online
* Being safe, including online
* Nutrition, staying active, spending time outdoors, getting enough sleep
* Looking after my own mental wellbeing (and that of others
* Inclusion, equality and diversity and being accepting of differences and opinions.
Cost and course details: £150 for 3 twilight sessions (3-5pm) at South Farnham School
26/09/2019, 17/10/2019, 07/11/2019
For more information or to book a place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com