Surrey Teaching Schools Network (STSN) is a partnership of outstanding teaching schools in Surrey: as a group of schools we are excited to have the opportunity to share our extensive experience with potential school leaders.
Our NPQH is delivered through a blended learning package that includes face to face events, online resources, peer learning, reflection, discussion around the latest research and the opportunity to share and learn from the experiences of practising head teachers from a variety of backgrounds. In addition each essential module is complimented by a fully facilitated online course.
Our team of experienced facilitators offer a wealth of knowledge and support to ensure your journey into headship is successful.
The NPQH course consists of three essential modules and two elective modules:
- Succeeding in Headship
- Leading and Improving teaching
- Leading an Effective School
- Curriculum development
- Leading inclusion: achievement for all
- Closing the gap
- Using data and evidence to improve performance
- Leading staff and effective teams
- Leading change for improvement
- School improvement through effective partnerships
- Leading in diverse contexts
- Relationships and reputation
- Freedoms and constraints
Each module provides up to 50 hours of study. It is possible to complete elective modules individually.
For further information please visit the Surrey Teaching Schools website http://www.stsn.co.uk