Developing Senior Leadership
Developing Senior Leadership is aimed at existing, new and aspiring senior leaders or simply to build capacity in your school. The programme will enable senior leaders to develop their leadership skills and qualities and will give them the confidence to make a difference to the quality of children’s learning in schools.
It is delivered through five afternoon sessions over six months, beginning in the Spring Term.
Key features of the Programme:
- practical, interactive approach
- school-based leadership project
- leadership trios for participants (combined with visits to other schools)
- school-based mentor to support participants
Our core themes include:
1. Values, Vision and Motivation
2. Change and Emotional Intelligence
3. Holding others to account – Impact on performance
4. My personal effectiveness – Holding myself to account
5. Communication and influence
The cost of the programme is £250